Masters of E-Business, University of Southern Queensland, Australia
B.E.(Computer Eng.), University of Bombay, India
Expertise: Information Technology Consultant; Management Consultant; Programme/Project Management
Industry Experience: Research Institutions, International Organizations, Manufacturing, Core IT Consulting
Mr. Subramanian has over 18 years of experience in the IT industry and provides consulting support in the following areas: Process Re-Engineering, Business-IT Alignment, Knowledge Management (KM) Portals and Information Systems, B2B web enabled systems, Business Intelligence (BI), Enterprise and Application Architecture; Systems Integration using Services Oriented Architectures (SOA) ; Cloud computing and Project Management.
Mr. Subramanian’s consultative engagements span across several firms globally in the Middle East, Europe, US, Australia and New Zealand, and India. He has also proven experience across diverse domain knowledge across sectors such as Governmental Initiatives; International Organizations; Manufacturing; Pharmacy/Health Care; CPG etc.
Mr. Subramanian consults with research institutions and international organizations and has helped such organizations scale up in computing and build large scale enterprise level systems. Some of the accomplishments are:
- Championed the Implementation and Rollout of a KM Intranet Portal for a Research Organization with 1500+ users. Portal includes content management; workflow; Intranet KM sites for various business units; custom applications within the portal for managing Research projects etc.
- Implementation of a custom web enabled internet portal for an international organization that linked partner institutes across the world (almost 100 countries). The result was re-engineered processes that were in use for a number of years bringing about a radical change in the way business was conducted within the organization. The change management also included traveling to partner sites and training stakeholders in the new systems, related technology, developing e-learning tutorials etc.
- For an International Organization: Implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software in areas of Purchasing and Finance.
Mr. Subramanian previously worked for startup companies scale up their business in terms of revenue generation and manpower. He was involved in the core management team to set up company policies and strategies; pre sales activities; mentoring staff; programme management and delivery. Some of the key accomplishments include:
- Managing the entire programme for a large manufacturing organization (based in Australia and New Zealand) specialized in security based products.
- Analyse various Enterprise Wide Reporting Architectures and providing a Blueprint for further implementation for a Payroll/HR service provider based in the US.
- Implement Business Intelligence (BI) Dashboards and Reporting solutions for various levels of management for a CPG organization based in Mumbai, India.
Mr. Subramanian is supported by his wife and two children. He loves to spend time with his family. He is an avid reader on diverse topics; loves traveling, and is also interested in adventure sports such as biking and hiking.