Coaching is the missing ingredient in high performance and the third pillar of leadership beyond leading and managing. It’s about discovering your true talents and aspirations and aligning them with the goals of the organization.
You can then develop the three skills needed to coach your staff; integrity, empathy, and teaching skills. It makes the difference between a good leader and a great one.
At Graffeo and Associates we can help you answer the following 5 key questions about yourself and guide you in helping your staff.
- How well do you know your true talents and career aspirations?
- Do your abilities match the difficulties of your present assignment and what is your potential for higher contribution?
- Have you established and made public clear performance goals that support your organization’s strategic agenda?
- Do you frequently seek feedback and honestly evaluate your performance?
- What is your strategy for reaching your full potential?